Re: Htting the Delete . . &(REPLY button)

From: Deb Hyland (hyland5)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 11:53:07 PDT

    ". . . And there's nothing wrong with asking "people to pray for someone or to
    remember them in their prayers"...but don't Reply and tell ME and "the rest
    of the world "you're going to do...write that person privately. If you
    don't know how to do this...when you hit the "reply to" button and the
    message comes up...change the address from ArtsEdNet List to that person's
    personal email. . . . "

    Hi all:

    I think the above section, as mentioned by Caroline, is what adds so many
    unnecessary posts to the general lists. When you hit your REPLY button to reply
    to someone's post, your message will be sent to our whole group, rather than the
    individual poster, UNLESS you change the address box. I know I didn't realize
    this at first, because you'd think the REPLY button would send a message back to
    the person who wrote the letter - it doesn't in this case.

    P.S. I'm behind reading my email, so if someone's already re-emphasized this, I
    apologize!

    Deb Hyland
    hyland5

    ---