Art is about risk taking....

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 11:17:39 PDT

    One can always apologize later. I sent out many apologies today.....so this
    is to all members who may have read my post today....and may respond at a
    later date ("Use this list wisely" posted July 6).

    Those who I told today know what I am talking about. E-mail is not private
    and e-mail is a privilege that can be taken away. I just want everyone to be
    careful. I value this list as do many others....I am just glad the
    discussion didn't scare Janice away form posting her excitement about her
    job. WE are all proud of her...and happy for her.

    I am glad I read today...but I might not tomorrow. There was a lot of good
    stuff on the list today!

    Maybe this will end this discussion now so we can move on.
    I get the digest....so your posts were seen by me today--no delete
    available.

    Judy

    ---