Re: drawing with K-5 students/book info, ISBN

From: maryannkohl (maryann)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 11:23:23 PDT

    I don't know this author or book, but I will check.
    Okay, I'm back!! This is what I found when I searched Books in Print.

     Observation Drawing with Children
     Smith, Nancy R
     Teachers College Press, Teachers College, Columbia University
    ISBN 0-8077-3691-0
    Trade Paper
     Nov 1997
     $18.95

    >Dear MaryAnn,
    > Also, do you know the publisher name and ISBN # ? Thank you.
    >
    > Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
    >|
    >|<< I use a book called Observation Drawing with Children.
    >
    >|This sounds very useful , who is the author?
    >|Ann in Georgia

    maryann
    http://www.brightring.com

    ---