Re: Let's Be Reasonable

From: Henry Taylor (taylorh)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 08:27:49 PDT

    Let's Be ReasonableWell put Patty!

    It's funny tho---all this meta level discussion discussing discussions. I can't see that it is any more about teaching art than a whole handful of other threads I can think of. Yet is has as much a place and function here as any of them. Life is messy and biological order contains a huge proportion of "noise" as the Human Genome Project has so recently and conveniently highlighted.

    -henry

    ---