Re: drawing with K-5 students

From: AnMStringe
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 10:05:26 PDT

    In a message dated 7/7/00 12:03:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Nnaell
    writes:

    << I use a book called Observation Drawing with Children. It has been very
    very good. I used the lessons and variations thereof from K-5 and in 7th
    grades. Excellent results!!! Alot of WE CAN'T DRAW in the beginning, but
    after we got over that hump, the students just got used to drawing whatever I
    put in front of them. Also improved their concentration and ability to work
    longer on one piece (even the kindergarten students!) >>
    This sounds very useful , who is the author?
    Ann in Georgia

    ---