Re: drawing with K-5 students

From: Nnaell
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 12:02:51 PDT

    I use a book called Observation Drawing with Children. It has been very very good. I used the lessons and variations thereof from K-5 and in 7th grades. Excellent results!!! Alot of WE CAN'T DRAW in the beginning, but after we got over that hump, the students just got used to drawing whatever I put in front of them. Also improved their concentration and ability to work longer on one piece (even the kindergarten students!)

    Good Luck!

    ---