Re: supplies - what to do?

From: Yvette Lewis (yvlewis)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 08:04:02 PDT

    > I hear you LH! Caught an 8th grader stuffing my watercolor paintbrushes
    in
    > his baggy pants "LEG" pocket. What an *ss!!!!! He must of had 15 in
    > there!!!!. This reminds me of other horror stories. Tell me again...why
    do
    > I teach art to middle school kids?
    > ..oh yea...I remember.
    > Kathy in Kalamazoo :)

    We teach all those 8th graders becasue they are so incredible funny with all
    thier antics both good and bad. Certainly it is never boring!

    I once had a quart of india ink stolen from an unlocked cabinet. This was
    years ago. It never occured to me that india ink was a hot commodity.
    Tatoos. Live and learn. Now EVERYTING is locked!!

    Yvette

    ---