Re: Ax the unkind labels

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema-state.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 03:00:40 PDT

            While I agree with the thread of thought that favors diversity of
    topics, including those of everyday human issues, I do not like seeing the
    labeling of our members (who give an opposing view) as "anal type with
    control issues." Name calling hurts and we should never wish to hurt these
    members who have contributed much to the continued existence of this list.

            Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

    |Agreed! Every so often some anal type with control issues attempts to
    |dictate the content of this list. This list flows in a natural human stream
    |of information and chat that I, at least, find refreshing.
    |Loosen up!

    ---