Re: Student teachers

From: Yvette Lewis (yvlewis)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 08:00:30 PDT

    Having a student teacher is hard work, but very rewarding. You seem to have
    the right approach. I teach 7th 8th and 9th grade. I usually have them start
    with the 7th graders and add a grade each week. I have had great student
    teachers that I learned from. In this last year I picked the brains of a few
    that were just here to observe about assessments and rubrics. We were not
    tauhgt that in school back in the 80's. DBAE was just a begining concept! I
    am always looking for a different approach. Good luck!

    Yvette

    ---