Arts of Mexico

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 07:46:26 PDT

    Yesterdays Lynette Jennings Show (better than Martha Stewart I think) featured
    arts of Mexico. A wonderful presentation - tin art, oaxacan (sp) wood
    carvings
    and papier mache "nightmares" to ward off terrible dreams, plus tree of life
    wood carvings. No number for the show so can;t tell you much there - it was
    shown
    July 6th in the morning. I think the Discovery channel has a website and you
    might
    find something there. Worth looking into. I will more later when I;m not
    rushing off
    to Santa Fe. The Mexican segment was followed by a wonderful artist who had
    redone her home in trompe l oil (sp) - very, very interesting and full of
    great art ideas
    Hope you can find it. Roberta

    ---