drawing with K-5 students

From: Ann Weaver (aweaver)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 07:56:25 PDT

    Hi all,

    I love artsednet, but don't have time now to read every message as I
    used to do; maybe one day......... Anyway, I'm asking for your input
    on the question of how you approach the teaching of drawing to K-5
    students. What do you teach and how do you teach it? I look forward to
    you comments. Thanks. ann in nc

    ---