Re: supplies - what to do?

From: KSchiavo00
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 07:20:16 PDT

    I hear you LH! Caught an 8th grader stuffing my watercolor paintbrushes in
    his baggy pants "LEG" pocket. What an *ss!!!!! He must of had 15 in
    there!!!!. This reminds me of other horror stories. Tell me again...why do
    I teach art to middle school kids?
    ..oh yea...I remember.
    Kathy in Kalamazoo :)

    ---