Re: Make wise use of the list or Delete This!

From: Artgotch
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 07:14:59 PDT

    Gabrielle,

    Your response to all the complainers was as it should be, however, to make it
    less cumbersome for those not wanting to read anything other than "education"
    related issues, maybe we could have a code that identifies our answers. Oh
    well, as we all have experienced at one time or another, spending time in the
    teachers room with so many different personalities, someone is always being
    offended over some issue...... On with life and let's keep sharing.
    Barbara

    ---