Re: Student teachers

From: KSchiavo00
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 07:09:06 PDT

    Leah:
    I think you have the right approach to supervising student teachers. I also
    "hated" teaching someone elses lessons.
    Many times, student teachers need guidence with their lessons (more often
    with their classroom management) but they also need to be creative. By
    observing a different perspective and allowing this creativity to happen, YOU
    will also learn and grow from this experience -as both an instructor and
    artist.
    Enjoy the upcoming Fall.
    Kathy in Kalamazoo

    ---