Re: Make wise use of the list or Delete This!

From: Artemis420
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 23:43:29 PDT

    Iteachart7 writes:

    << 'm going to say this, because it comes from my heart and it may offend
    some.
      I treasure this list for it's diversity. It has become a lifeline for me
    as
     well as countless others. Yes, we are artists, educators, philosophers,
     curators, collectors, mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, grandparents, oh
     yeah, HUMAN BEINGS WITH HUMAN NEEDS. When you spend time with people, even
    on line, you become intertwined in the lives of each other. >>

    Agreed! Every so often some anal type with control issues attempts to
    dictate the content of this list. This list flows in a natural human stream
    of information and chat that I, at least, find refreshing.
    Loosen up!
    Artie

    ---