Re: supplies - Thanks! Empty Supply Closet (Jan)

From: Holly112
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 21:35:08 PDT

    In a message dated 07/07/2000 12:30:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
    Janjarreau writes:

    << I don't know what possessed me to bring in those books,
     but I am glad I did. >>

    Because everything happens for a reason--there are no coincidences! This job
    was meant for you! Congratulations!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you! (I'm
    starting a new middle school job this fall too--I'll keep you in my
    thoughts!!)
    Good luck to you!
    Holly :0)

    ---