Re: gravestone mistakes!

From: ArtKathy1
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 20:37:36 PDT

    Brings back memories for me also--a 2nd cousin was playing in the cemetery
    and had the tombstone that was wobbly fall--onto his head--They were able to
    save the boy--and miraculously was a-ok.This happened back at least 35 years
    ago.Remember that it was touch and go for a while and they had to make
    incisions to relieve pressure.Cemeteries and gravestones are wonderful and
    adventuresome--but I learned by this that they need to be respected in more
    ways than one.I also have to do the rubbings for effects.

    ---