Re: supplies - Thanks!

From: SANDRA ROWLAND (serowland)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 20:05:31 PDT

    Thank everyone for the great ideas. If I had thought awhile I probably
    would come up with variations of the same, but I am probably overwhelmed
    by the state of the room! I've been working off and on for about three
    weeks and I still don't feel finished with the mess. I am beginning to
    see a trickle of light at the end of the tunnel!

    Sandra in AL

    ---