Re: Make wise use of the list or Delete This!

From: Iteachart7
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 19:38:30 PDT

    I'm going to say this, because it comes from my heart and it may offend some.
     I treasure this list for it's diversity. It has become a lifeline for me as
    well as countless others. Yes, we are artists, educators, philosophers,
    curators, collectors, mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, grandparents, oh
    yeah, HUMAN BEINGS WITH HUMAN NEEDS. When you spend time with people, even
    on line, you become intertwined in the lives of each other. So when Woody
    talks about his triplets, I smile and think how blessed he is, When Gail and
    others are in crisis and call for help in the form of prayer, more power to
    them. When those of you promote your websites, I say bravo!
    For Joseph, who has for lack of a better term, pissed off a few people, when
    his dog took ill, I was saddened and many of you offered help. For the "VBP"
    and the search for the "Woody Diet" came on,
    help out or delete, it's a free country.
    For those of you who can't be bothered with our trivial lives, well, Delete
    This.
    Peace,
    Because the alternative sucks
    Gabrielle Bradley