Re: "Portfolio" for reproductions

From: Diane Beilby (dibeilby)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 19:22:59 PDT

    Anna,

     I face the same problem with no good organizer for visuals. At the end of
    the school year I decided to look for something to put an end to the piles
    of posters. I was looking for clear portfolios like the ones that some sets
    of prints come in. I didn't find any for sale except small ones in an
    office supply store. So I decided I might make them. I bought a shower
    curtain and clear wide tape. I haven't been in the school to get to that
    but someone suggested hot gluing the edges together. I might try that.

    Diane