Re: supplies - what to do?

From: Iteachart7
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 18:46:46 PDT

    serowland writes:

    << I have about 50-60 packages of non-hardening
     clay. I would rather use clay that hardens or needs firing so the >>
    Is it modelling compound?
    you can use this for all sorts of reliefs. With the young ones, press it
    into the bottom of a shoe box, have them press/indent/push the surface with
    objects or their hands. Pour in plaster, let harden, pull off the clay.
    They could do this with their hands and feet too!