gravestone mistakes!

From: Maahmaah
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 18:13:13 PDT

    This reminds me of a graveyard fieldtrip horror story that happened to my
    cousin's little boy. It was an unauthorized field trip (the school never
    okayed it with the cemetery staff) with too few chaperones and wild kids (my
    cousin's son, David, was one of them). Anyway, pushing and shoving ensued
    and the group of boys tipped over an unstable gravestone, breaking IT and
    David's arm. What a mess in so many different ways!