Re: Art imitates LIfe

From: dj (djash)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 18:01:09 PDT

    > a subject or phrase and up pops
    > posts pertaining to their subject from our list. Anyone, not just an artist,
    > list member, fellow teacher etc. can find your posts on the WWW.That's what I
    > mean by strangers requesting info and wanting you to send them everything to
    > their address. <<<<<

    Sandra,
    I know what you are referring to. I've gotten requests for info from several
    people who typed in their subject on a search engine and this list came up. When
    they read the posts they sent me email requesting more info on the topic. I
    guess I didn't give it too much thought at the time and just sent what they
    needed. Never heard anything after that. I know you're right though about having
    to be careful. It's a sad world we live in. Donna

    ---