Re: "Portfolio" for reproductions

From: Alasann1
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 16:16:14 PDT

    I do this every February when the calendars are beginning to be marked down.
    I buy the calendars with reproductions of famous artwork, or photography or
    landscapes or seaside's etc.etc.
    Then laminate them at school (a little at time...) and use them in units. I
    have built up a large personal supply of repros this way and they were
    delightfully cheapo.

    ---