Re: "Portfolio" for reproductions

From: SANDRA ROWLAND (serowland)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 15:00:26 PDT

    The box is a good idea. Cheap, too! In my new classroom the previous art
    teacher had them scattered throughout the room in no particular order. I
    got my teenage son to sort them alphabetically. He even made large
    labels to find the print needed quickly. That is what everyone needs, a
    teenage to do the work!

    Sandra in AL

    Yvette Lewis wrote:

    > I have a large flat box say19" x 25"x 8" (sort of) I turned the box vertical
    > with the 19" on the bottom and cut the two narrow sides top and front. The
    > posters are now stored vertically, which makes it very simple to go through
    > them to find a specific poster. When they were stored flat it was always a
    > struggle to get one out. I also use canvass panels to separate them into
    > bunches or they would bend too much.

    > Ialways wanted to separate into styles or by artist or alphabetically but
    > never got that far!

    > Yvette

    ---