Re: Tin Plate art/Calder

From: Yvette Lewis (yvlewis)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 13:52:08 PDT

    I was given by the technology dept. in my jr. high school boxes and boxes
    of aluminum offset printing sheets. I have used these for Calder sculptures.
    They use a glue gun to actually atach the pieces. Some students tried
    different surface textures. I do it as a group project. It is real
    succesful.

    Yvette

    ---