Re: "Portfolio" for reproductions

From: Yvette Lewis (yvlewis)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 13:42:05 PDT

    I have a large flat box say19" x 25"x 8" (sort of) I turned the box vertical
    with the 19" on the bottom and cut the two narrow sides top and front. The
    posters are now stored vertically, which makes it very simple to go through
    them to find a specific poster. When they were stored flat it was always a
    struggle to get one out. I also use canvass panels to separate them into
    bunches or they would bend too much.

    Ialways wanted to separate into styles or by artist or alphabetically but
    never got that far!

    Yvette

    ---