Re: Tin Plate art

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 12:26:13 PDT

    In a message dated 7/6/00 2:21:12 PM Central Daylight Time, Jonesmyj

    << 8th graders. We took soda cans and cut off the bottom and top.
     You can do this with scissors. Then we split the side and had a 4" x 6"
     piece of alum. We made Stabiles in the style of Alexander Calder >>

              Did your students wear gloves? I fear the students cutting their
    hands. I want to do this so much and thought of coloring it
              like Bunki did her repouse masks (on her website). On my list to