Re: Tin Plate art

From: Jonesmyj
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 12:20:10 PDT

    After reading Mary Ann project. I thought I would share with you a project I
    used with my 8th graders. We took soda cans and cut off the bottom and top.
    You can do this with scissors. Then we split the side and had a 4" x 6" appx.
    piece of alum. We made Stabiles in the style of Alexander Calder. We mounted
    them on platforms we made out of mat board. Margaret from GA.

    ---