Re: slides from books?

From: Mbhirst
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 12:07:01 PDT

    Do any of you know where to get a copy stand/camera which is portable and you
    can sit on top of a book or other flat artwork to take a slide? I remember
    using these way back in the 70's- seems like we used some sort of instamatic
    35 mm camera in the gizmo- took fabulous slides from books. I would
    appreciate any help.
    P.S. I know that I can use my digital camera and a computer...am just
    interested in this slide making process for student work.
    Marcia in IL

    ---