Interesting book

From: WRapf
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 14:46:08 PDT

    A book that has sparked creativity and imagination in me and has been useful in adding spice and interest in the classroom is "How to Think Like Leonardo daVinci" by Michael Gelb. It's published by Delacorte Press and costs $25.

    if you want a good read and interesting perspective on art, creativity and the imagination I recommend it.

    Bill

    ---