Art imitates LIfe

From: Alasann1
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 11:36:39 PDT

    Our list serve is above not above reproach.
    I have found some of you who are willing to share wonderful things. I have
    found some of you who are willing to support and redirect and encourage.
    I have learned tons of resourceful ideas that I had not ever thought of
    before. You are the best.
    But our "serve" is made up of all kinds of artists.
    We work hard and get too little for it.
    We give 110% most of the time.
    Don't be amazed, irritated or exasperated if someone wants a piece of your
    ideas for their own. Imitation is the highest form of flattery. And of
    course, as some of you chose to, all you have to do is say no-if you like.
    Kindness breeds appreciation.

    ---