"Portfolio" for reproductions

From: Anna N. (anna)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 09:27:23 PDT

    Hi Everyone!

    I am looking to buy a reproduction protfolio, something to help hold and
    sort through all my visuals. As it is now, they are in a giant pile on top
    of my cabinet...not very easy to deal with. But I have a few extra $$$ and
    would like to get one of those "stands" for them. Does anyone have one,
    and if so, whats' the best kind ot get, things to look for. Also, any
    onther home'made ideas for organizing visuals is welcome! I just can't do
    the lifting many at once thing very welll (bad back) :-)

    Thanks a bunch!

    Anna N

    ---