Re: New art on Judy D's Page

From: John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 08:39:58 PDT

    mdecker wrote:

    > http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/my-art.htm
    > (Save your questions on technique...e-mail at mdecker
    > Judy
    Well Judy because you are an artist and a list member I feel I have
    the right to compliment you on the list. I think what I love about
    these latest pieces is how they feel like a 3D of some of my work.
    In humor or lyrical as I do. I think its great that we are sharing
    our web sites and work on this list I wish more people would.
    Sandra
    astroboy

    ---