Re: More files for sharing!

From: John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 08:35:20 PDT

    I know where do things pop up from in the last several weeks I have
    had several students asking ,excuse me not asking, an email saying
    "I was reading your post about....send them to this address". I
    didn't include all the topics or lessons but I think its arrogant to
    expect someone you don't know, don't recognize from the list, and
    without a please to expect us to abide. I don't mind helping people
    to find or research something themselves but I'm too busy and worked
    to hard to hand over documents, lessons and my own research. The
    last one indicated they collected a mexican artist and wanted me to
    send them a list of his other work and the going rate for selling
    his pieces. So any lurkers out there- I'm not an appraiser, I don't
    do that kind of work for free and now I know why so many sites have
    there info for sale as opposed to posting it on their web
    sites.Judy, Mary, Roberta, etc., think about that. Several of my
    preschool lists have gone to displaying the lists and documents they
    have, and now charge a fee for a pack, also the architecture web
    site now have their lessons for sale as opposed to last year when
    they were free.
    Sandra
    The internet, a vast new space!
    Sell them Judy!:
    > These are some other files I had:
    > 1.Discipline forms (individual and class records).
    > 2.Discipline plan--parent letter.
    > 3.Student information cards.
    > 4.Parent phone log (in Excel).
    > 5.Student sign out sheet (in Excel).
    > 6.Weekly calendar template.
    > 7.Monthly-Calendar at a glance.
    > 8.Parent conference letters.
    > 9.Student-rules and classroom procedures.
    > 10. Art hall pass
    > 11. Art -late slip
    > 12. Art Bonus points

    ---