Re: job offer

From: Aaron and Jennifer (THEGREEN99)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 07:17:09 PDT

        My husband is going through a similiar scenerio. He is getting offers
    right after the interview, but before he was completed all his other
    interviews. He tells them he would like some time think about it. Another
    option is to be honest. "I have another next week. Can I let you know next
    week?" Hopefully, after the other interview, your daughter will have a good
    "feel" for which job she wants to take. Hope this helps... Good luck!

    Jennifer in Michigan

    ---