Re: our listserv's purpose......

From: Buerkle, Jennifer (buerklej.fl.us)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 06:37:49 PDT

    Personally, as VHP (very heavy person), my weight (excessive) unfortunately
    impacts my teaching performance a lot, determining my energy output, my ability
    to stand long periods of times, move about my classroom, bend over, etc. So, to
    me, diet talks are actually on topic, as far as teaching art goes!

    Jen in Tallahassee

    "Lawrence A. Parker" wrote:

    > > > I agree with Bunki, We need to keep our list serve about art
    > > > and art related subjects.
    >
    > Of course. I think that everyone primarily agrees on this. My point was
    > three-fold:

    ---