More files for sharing!

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 06:18:42 PDT

    Just wanted to let you folks know I am FAR from being bored (those who
    "know" me-know what I mean). I no longer have time to share my
    files....which I posted as a result of an e-mail I posted when I first
    joined the list back in September. One of our staff members was working on
    her administrator's certificate. She asked the staff what beginning teachers
    needed....I posted the question to list on two occasions....gathered the
    offered to the list. I sent those files out to many....many...people (but
    that was the easy part because I finally learned how to use the "sent items
    folder"...I just forwarded the files with new addresses pasted at the top. I
    didn't count....but there were forty sent messages with those files (many
    with three and four names posted at the top)....So why am I posting this?
    Try the Getty list principle: Ask the list if anyone has Judy Decker's files
    and someone will send them to you (but be careful, you might get them many
    times over)....Doesn't hurt to try. Months ago, when I saw many could not
    open another members files--I sent the files (she will remember and may see
    this post)

    I do not like to break promises....last night I promised my husband I was
    done sharing for awhile....here is the URL for the calendar (link at the
    bottom):
    http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/yearplan.htm

    These are some other files I had:
    1.Discipline forms (individual and class records).
    2.Discipline plan--parent letter.
    3.Student information cards.
    4.Parent phone log (in Excel).
    5.Student sign out sheet (in Excel).
    6.Weekly calendar template.
    7.Monthly-Calendar at a glance.
    8.Parent conference letters.
    9.Student-rules and classroom procedures.
    10. Art hall pass
    11. Art -late slip
    12. Art Bonus points

    The monthly calendar was actually designed in Publisher--but I changed it to
    Word so I could share it with the list.....Thanks for understanding....but I
    am in the middle of a MAJOR kitchen rennovation and have no more time for
    sharing.....but maybe someone else does????

    Judy Decker

    ---