RE: NAEA 2000

From: Nancy Walkup (walkup)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 06:13:30 PDT

    Why don't you write a proposal specifically for that? Maybe you could present jointly with another similar program and/or invite others you know of to exhibit with you? It's a great idea!

    Nancy

    walkup
    http://www.art.unt.edu/ntieva/

    >>> kimberly 07/05/00 06:42PM >>>

    Nancy,
                I'm not sure who to suggest this to. I really enjoyed the Museum exchange for teachers, but it would be nice if the museums (especially the smaller ones) could have an exchange about traveling exhibits they have available at the convention.

    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator