Re: My Brother-in law needs prayers

From: Rusmur2
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 02:28:59 PDT

    I am an artist in New Jersey that has an on going work titiled PrayerScape.
    Please send me a prayer for you brother and I will add it to the work.
    Currently there are prayers from around the world. The work was first shown
    at the Morris Museum in Morristown New Jersey last year and you may talk to
    the Museum if you'd like additional feed back or e-mail me. Russell A.
    Murray

    ---