Re: easy contact paper painting

From: John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 21:52:20 PDT

    Kimberly Herbert wrote:
    > Instead of using regular masking tape, look for the easy remove kind for use
    > on delicate surfaces (like wallpaper). Even if the kids really stick it down
    > it peels up easily without tearing the paper.
    This is also known as drafting tape. Can be expensive and Maryanne
    is coming at it from a preschool early ed. side so that's why the
    reference to contact paper. Having worked with preschool-K for 20 so
    odd years myself, you sort of get use to the same kind of material.
    Another choice is Frisket which is what you use to block out when
    airbrushing. There are a number of choices when trying to block out.
    Kimba-I haven't forgotten the pictures just been a little busy but
    they are in an envelope ready to go:)

    ---