Re: ain't it what it"s all about

From: Henry Taylor (taylorh)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 18:32:14 PDT

    > Then
    > she told me about when she was a little girl (thus the
    significance of me
    > telling you her age ;) ) there were NO beavers in NC. They
    just did not
    > live here for some reason.

    They had all been turned into hats in the last century?

    > One day, he noticed that his fields were
    > flooding. When he went to check out the problem, he found that
    beavers had
    > dammed the creek. The water was flooding his corn and some
    othe rcrops too,
    > which he raised to make a living.

    He is probably eligible and due for some sort of state
    recompensation for his loss.
    The problem, as with anything having to do with state programs
    and departments
    don't we all know, lies in actually GETTING it. He should call
    your state senator
    and representatives.

    -h

    ---