Re: our listserv's purpose......

From: Bicyclken
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 19:29:05 PDT

    I aggree with Bunki, We need to keep our list serve about art and art related
    subjects. Personal messages can be given and should be given personally and
    not on the list. We could reduce alot of the time it takes to go through the
    messages if they were about our subject area and not about tangents.

    Thanks,
    Ken Schwab
    San Jose CA

    ---