RE: gallery curator

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 16:42:19 PDT

    Diana
            You might check the National Center for Children's Illustrated Literature
    for illustrators they have a web site. I think it is http://www.nccil.org
    but I'm not sure and am working off line right now. If you find other
    sources that are reasonably priced (we prefer to pay shipping and
    insurance), please let me know about it. We want to do more illustrator
    exhibits.

    Thanks,
    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator