RE: its all greek to me

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 16:42:21 PDT

    We have some neat architecture blocks they have different columns, aches
    etc. Unfortunately I don't know the brand name or anything. They were
    purchased before I was full time and they are kept in an unmarked plastic
    tub. You might check at bookstores and educational toy stores for them. They
    could be used to teach about balance or create a diorama for a drawing
    activity. The kids really enjoy playing with these. I had a 5 year old to
    day create a very complicated church this afternoon with them.

    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator