In-Kind documentation

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 16:42:15 PDT

    I am using my personal computer and digital camera for the museum. This is a
    total of $5,000 worth of equipment. How can I document this as an In-kind
    donation? If someone from the community was donating use of this equipment
    they would send us bill for the amount and mark it a donation. But Iím not
    sure how to do this as a staff member. We need to document this, for some of
    our grants.

    Kimberly Herbert ( kimberly <kimberly> )
    CAM Administrator