Re: [Fwd: curiosity] About INSEA

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 15:43:18 PDT

    I have some old publications from INSEA. It says it is an "international,
    non-government, world organization for education through art in consultive
    relations with UNESCO". The information in my publications is very old so
    I'm giving you an USSEA contact instead. (United States Society for
    Education Through
    Art) it's an affiliate of INSEA. Dr. Christine Ballengee Morris
                                                            Ohio State University
                                                            1179 University Drive
                                                            Newark, OH 43055
    I sent this direct to Ray Lodoen.
    I hope this helps, I have not been a member of either group for years.

                            Woody in KC

    --
                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on wduncan