Re: The Woody Diet

From: Mbhirst
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 15:27:49 PDT

    << Marcia, these people are blowing off steam, tensions, anxieties, 9 months
    of
     kids, parents, administrators, peers, politicians, lesson plans, grade
     books, etc. etc. If they want to trail into this for a while, so be it;
     it's not the only thread.

     Ok? >>

    Larry, I know you are right--about blowing off steam,etc. OK- I'll hush up.
    By the way, I always respect and appreciate your comments and thoughts when
    you post to this list. Thanks!
    Marcia in IL

    ---