NAEA 2000

From: Nancy Walkup (walkup)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 15:04:16 PDT

    A gentle reminder:

    The deadline for proposals for NAEA 2000 is July 31. I strongly urge all of you to share your knowledge and experience with your peers by presenting at the conference (and if you're a presenter, school districts are more likely to help you go). You can print out the proposal forms (though they still have to be mailed) at the NAEA site under "Convention." The address is http://www.naea-reston.org/

    Nancy

    walkup
    http://www.art.unt.edu/ntieva/

    ---