Re: The Woody Diet

From: charlotte griswold (griswald)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 14:03:10 PDT

    Like Jill I lost a lot of weight, about 40 lbs this last year and a
    half...I changed the AMOUNT I was eating, and eat mostly salads with
    lots of raw veggies, and stuff it into pocket bread. I used to do this
    but with melted cheese! Yikes. On the weekends, or when I go out, I
    pretty much eat what I want...pasta, pork tenderloin....I eat a huge
    breakfast too, lots of fruit mixed with a variety of cereals, mostly
    whole grain, with no more than 13% sugar.
    I had to give up trying every new boutique beer that came out! There
    went 10 lbs.
    And most importantly, I joined a gym last september for my birthday
    present, I go three times a week, and feel great...I lost 6% of my body
    fat, so I am right where I need to be. I will have my cholestoral
    tested soon, and another bone density test done...I had gotten danger
    signals in both areas and would rather try my method than to have to go
    on drugs!
    Opppps, I almost forgot, there is an obligatory glass of RED wine with
    dinner.
    Charlotte

    --
    Charlotte Griswold